IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING
PEB & PESB Series
Plastic Industrial Irrigation Valves
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
The PESB series incorporates patented scrubber technology for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications.
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only).
- 100-PEB: 1" (26/34) Valve
- 150-PEB :1 1/2" (40/49) Valve
- 200-PEB: 2" (50/60) Valve
- 100-PESB: 1" (26/34) Valve
- 150-PESB: 1 1/2" (40/49)
- 200-PESB: 2" (50/60) Valve
* All models available with BSP threads.
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
- Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m3/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current
- 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PEB-NP-HAN1 (1"); PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2").
- 100-PEB: 6 1/2" x 4" x 4" (16,5 cm) x (10,2 cm) x (10,2 cm)
- 150-PEB: 8" x 6" x 6" (20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm)
- 200-PEB: 8" x 6" x 6" (20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm)
Note: The PRS-D option adds 2" (5,1 cm) to the valve height.