IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING
ESP Modular Series Controller
4, 7, 10 or 13 Station Indoor or Outdoor Controller
Rain Bird® ESP-Modular Irrigation Controllers are indoor or outdoor controllers that can easily expand from 4 to 13 stations to meet your landscape needs.
They have three independent programs and an array of features for maximum flexibility.
They also incorporate Rain Bird's ESP Extra Simple Programming, making it easy to monitor and adjust watering schedules.
Multiple programs give you the flexibility to accommodate the diverse watering needs of different plants and those areas of your lawn and garden that get more sun or shade, saving you water and money.
Each program can have multiple start times, allowing you the flexibility to run programs several times a day for shorter lengths of time, helping you maintain a healthier lawn and garden.
The modular design makes it easy to expand the controller’s capabilities to 13 stations should the watering needs of your landscape change in the future.
The water budget feature allows you to easily increase or decrease watering schedules without reprogramming, so you don’t have to waste time at the controller.
Four irrigation cycle modes for maximum flexibility and compliance to all major watering restrictions (Custom 7-day calendar, cyclic 1-31 day interval, and odd/even day calendar).
Built in 5-year lithium battery keeps time, date and watering schedules intact during power outages, so relax and enjoy your landscape, worry-free.
Superior surge protection — withstands nearly 3 times higher electrical surges than competitive controllers.
Rain Bird quality construction and components.
Easier for You
Easy programming: Rain Bird's easy to use Extra Simple Programming style with larger LCD display.
Enhanced Diagnostic Feedback™ alerts you to conditions when watering is suspended due to an activated sensor, shorted stations or programming errors with a warning light and text message on the LCD.
Permanent Day off allows you to set any day of the week as a non-watering day in any program or schedule, making it easy to comply with watering restrictions or other requirements such as weekly lawn care or maintenance.
Global Season Adjust (0-200%) allows you to alter the run time of all the valves in every program with the push of a button.
Dedicated sensor terminals allow you to easily connect a rain sensor to the controller for maximum water efficiency.
- Number of programs: 3 independent
- Automatic Starts: 4 per program, 12 total
- Station timing: 0 to 6 hours for all stations
- Independent programming schedules:
- Custom (user selects the day of the week to water)
- Odd (watering occurs on only odd days of the month except the 31st and February 29th on a leap year)
- Even (watering occurs on only even days of the month)
- Cyclical (watering occurs between from once a day to once every 31 days
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1A
- Surge Protection: Primary input side has built in MOV (metal oxide varistor) to protect micro circuitry. Output side has 1 built in MOV for each valve station
- Power back-up: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date while non-volatile memory maintains the schedule
- Multi-valve station capacity: Up to two 24 VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station plus a master valve
- Width: 10.7 in. (27,2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19,5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11,2 cm)