IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING
Automatic Rain Shutoff
The Rain Check is indispensable in all automatic irrigation systems for residential use.
It monitors rainfall levels and automatically overrides the controller to prevent unnecessary irrigation cycles.
- Adjustable stainless steel sensing probes offer the flexibility of triggering the rain shutoff with as little as 1/8" (3,2 mm) of precipitation or when rainfall reaches or exceeds 1/2" (12,6 mm).
- Water in rain collector pan evaporates faster than soil moisture to permit watering if required.
- Electronic design eliminates micro switches and water absorbing disks which may rust and/or wear out
- UV resistant plastic construction increases operating life in harsh environments.
- Works with almost all 24 VAC controllers for maximum versatility.
- Does not change irrigation programs, but automatically interrupts watering cycle when rainfall exceeds pre-selected level. Automatic return to normal watering.
- Easy to install with adjustable mounting base.
- Collector pan can be removed for cleaning.
- Input required: connects to valve common wire.
- Fuse: 3A
- Multi-valve capacity: Up to three Rain Bird 24 VAC solenoid valves per station.
- Not recommended for use with direct acting (non-flow switch) pump start relay.
Length: 8" maximum
Height: 4" maximum
Width: 2 1/2" maximum