Single-command automatic shut-off basin mixer, with adjustment of temperature on the control knob.
Automatic delayed shut-off ~20 sec. and flow rate 8l/min., with scale-proof aerator.
Maximum temperature limitation and flow rate are adjustable without dismounting the cartridge, nor cutting-off water.
Stainless steel flexibles and integrated non-return valves, fixing reinforced by 2 screws.
Body in chrome plated solid brass.
10 years warranty.
Brand DELABIE type TEMPOMIX basin mixer.
- WATER SAVING about 70%, due to automatic 20 sec. shut-off delay and 8 l/min. pre-set flow rate.
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO VANDALISM: specially designed to comply with intensive use in public places. Body in chrome plated solid brass, reinforced fixing with 2 locknuts.
- SECURITY: Maximum temperature limitation is adjustable. Stainless steel flexibles with filters, non-return valves and stop cocks.
- RELIABILITY: unmatched endurance (scale, corrosion and foolproof mechanism, and self-cleaning hydraulic delay device with calibrated groove).
- QUICK INSTALLATION: adjustable flow rate from the front of the valve without cutting-off water nor removing the cartridge (DELABIE patented) to reduce installation time and complexity.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Interchangeable mechanism cartridge, accessible without dismounting the mixer.
- SCALE PROOF AERATOR: 5 times slower scale deposit than a standard aerator.
- 10 YEARS WARRANTY